By following the instructions and following the simple rules, you can get rid of papilloma at home with the help of pharmaceuticals and traditional medicine prescriptions. Elimination takes place in an efficient, comfortable environment.
Advantages and disadvantages of home treatment
With the development of papillomatosis, papillomavirus formations appear in the body. The disease affects any part of the skin, mucous membranes. If an infection occurs, the spread of the virus will depend on the immune system's resistance to HPV. With good body protection, the disease may not manifest itself in sleep.
As the immune system weakens, the mechanism of uncontrolled division of virus cells that affect the skin begins.
With the help of folk remedies and medicines you can get rid of papillomas at home. When deciding on a method of extraction, it is important to know the advantages and disadvantages of home treatment. These include:
|Due to the effect of decoctions, juices, tinctures of medicinal plants, the upper layer of the collection is softened, which facilitates the process of getting rid of it.||Getting rid of it at home is dangerous, and if you mix a papilloma with a mole, there is a risk of developing oncological disease.|
|The use of folk recipes has an exfoliating effect, cleansing the epithelium.||Treatment takes a long time and does not always lead to the desired result.|
|Herbal and animal medicines help the skin to heal faster after removing the formations. Do not leave scars, scars.||Self-medication can cause pain, infection, and an increase in papilloma size.|
|Folk remedies return the skin to a healthy look, elasticity, youth.||It is not recommended to reduce the formation of mucous membranes on the face, throat, mouth, eyes, intimate area. Only doctors should be involved in the removal of dangerous areas.|
|It is forbidden to cut the growths with scissors, tie them with ropes and break them out.|
It is recommended to consult a dermatologist, oncologist before starting the spontaneous removal of papillomas. Improper, poor quality disposal can lead to malignant formation or reappearance.
Methods of removing papillomas at home
Once you have determined the type of papilloma, it will be easier to remove it at home. Good compounds, but it is difficult to cope with them alone. There are types:
- simple papillomas appear on physical contact with the source of infection, they are small, spread throughout the body;
- plantar formations appear on the feet in childhood. They are a spot flat, rough, usually large, causing discomfort, pain while walking;
- straight growths are located on the neck and face. As it grows, itching and pain appear, characterized by a uniform surface and color, regardless of location;
- filamentous compounds - a common type, visible after 35 years. It covers the armpits, face and genitals. Acute papillomas are a dangerous type that affects the sexually transmitted genitals. In men, it appears in the groin area, at the beginning of the penis. For women, the infection is fraught with the development of cervical cancer. The anus is affected. It is forbidden to remove such papillomas at home, it is very dangerous to turn into melanoma.
Pharmacy ointments and gels
- A solution to remove papillomas, warts and calluses. The composition includes phenol and metacresol, which destroy infected cells and prevent their further proliferation. Read the step-by-step instructions before use. The solution is applied externally, applied in the direction of the form with an applicator, provided that it does not penetrate into healthy skin. Burning may occur during careless use. Cauterization is done at 1 r / day with a small accumulation. If the papilloma is large, it is necessary to take the drug two or three times a day. Do not moisturize the treated area. The formation dries, the bark is visible, falls off spontaneously with growth. Do not treat the intimate area, mucous membranes.
- German solution that eliminates skin growth. The drug contains lactic, salicylic acids, polydocanol 600. The liquid freezes the stratum corneum. It should be applied carefully to prevent leakage to healthy skin, 2 r / day. The result is visible after four days, the formation dies and disappears. Do not treat the face, mucous membranes, genitals. It is forbidden to treat birthmarks.
- An effective solution to get rid of genital warts on the body. Contains podophil root extract to slow cell division & kill accumulationWhen processing, do not penetrate the dotted healthy skin over the papilloma. The agent is applied 1 r / day for 4 days.
- Alkaline fluid to remove papillomas, warts at home. The tool is applied in the direction of the point 1 r / d. There is a slight burning sensation after application. Black dots on the surface of the growth indicate the beginning of a necrotic process that lasts about 6 days. It is forbidden to remove moles and birthmarks.
- Salicylic ointment has anti-inflammatory, analgesic, exfoliating effect, effectively eliminates hanging papillomas. Apply the ointment with a cotton swab in the direction of the spot, avoid leaking into healthy skin, 2 r / day.
- Oxolinic ointment has an antiviral effect, preventing the proliferation of infected cells and eliminating their formation from the inside. The agent is applied three times a day, fixed with a bandage. The duration of the course is from 28 to 55 days.
You can treat HPV at home with traditional herbal medicine. Traditional recipes are:
- ointment from young walnuts. Young fruits with green peel are used in food. Put the collected nuts in a jar, fill with kerosene and leave for 21 days. After the mass, strain and thicken until a homogeneous paste is formed. Apply 1 r / day ointment until growth is completely dead;
- aloe. Thanks to the rich composition of houseplants, you can fight various diseases, including papillomas. To prepare the medicine, peel the leaves and crush them until smooth. Apply 1 r / d gruel to the affected area, straighten with a tight bandage. A positive result is noticeable after two weeks;
- garlic. To prepare a medicine with garlic, chop a few cloves to get a teaspoon of the finished product. Mix two teaspoons of garlic with any cream, apply a thin layer to the affected area, cover with a bandage for a few hours. Means to use once a week for 4 weeks;
- lemon juice. Lemon contains citric acid, which breaks down affected papilloma cells. Squeeze the water to prepare the medicine, moisten a cotton pad abundantly. Apply to the affected area until the disc is completely dry. The procedure can be performed 2-3 times a day for three weeks until the accumulation is completely eliminated.
Tea tree oil effectively eliminates papillomas, has antiseptic, antifungal properties. Reduces the risk of developing oncology, stimulates the immune system, eliminates swelling and effectively fights skin infections. The oil is applied to the affected area with a few drops of 1 r / day. The procedure continues until education is completely eliminated.
Castor oil. Extraction is carried out in two ways:
- Massage the affected area. Before the procedure, lubricate the wart, massage the area with your fingers, rub the product. Massage is done twice a day for three weeks until the papilloma is completely gone. The massage should be smooth and gentle, there is a risk of growth damage, activation of the virus, accelerating the process of growth of formations throughout the body. You can start the process of turning into melanoma.
- Compress with castor oil. Use a cotton pad soaked in oil to compress. Apply to the affected area, secure tightly with a bandage. The procedure is performed twice a day, helps to get rid of papillomas in three days. If redness is seen, the growth turns red, it is recommended to remove the bandage and rinse the area with water.
You should not lubricate the area generously with castor oil, it will not lead to the desired result in the short term, it will aggravate the situation.
Iodine has a burning effect, effectively eliminates accumulation. Treat the affected area with iodine solution 3-4 times a day for two weeks. The papilloma will begin to dry out and fall off on its own. You can burn the unwanted element with a concentrated solution of potassium permanganate (dark purple color). Apply two drops of the prepared solution daily in the direction of the spot, without penetrating the healthy skin, until the tissue is completely removed. To speed up the necrotic process, you can steam the place in a hot bath before treatment with potassium permanganate. The tool effectively removes genital warts. Formations with one foot on the eyelid and mucous membrane should not be treated with this method.
Celandine. Squeezed juice of fresh plant is used to burn hanging warts. Treat the affected area daily with celandine juice until the growth is completely dead.
You can remove the formations with the help of resin or laundry soap. Moisten a piece with water and rub the affected area. The procedure is performed in the evening before going to bed for a month.
The method is effective in getting rid of formations on the head and face, underarms and abdomen.
To improve the effect, rub the soap and put it in water at a temperature of 50-70 ° C. Under the influence of temperature, the product turns into a homogeneous mass resembling an ointment. Apply warm soap to the affected area in the form of a compress for half an hour for seven days. Then remove the bandage and leave to dry. Due to the alkaline content, which has a detrimental effect on growth, the removal is painless for seven days.
Tie the ropes
Silk, cotton, dental floss or hair are used for dressing. Before the procedure, treat the affected area with an antiseptic, dry it and tie it tightly with a rope at the base. Such manipulation deprives the blood supply of growth, causing it to dry out and die. The technique can be used only after examination, after confirming the benign nature of the formation. Due to the high risk of developing melanoma, do not use the method to eliminate growths in the intimate areas, mucous membranes.
A special preparation with freezing properties is used for the procedure. The action of the drug is similar to the method of cryodestruction using liquid nitrogen. The product is applied to the area to prevent leakage into healthy epithelium. After application, a burning sensation appears, a bubble forms along with the papilloma.
Contraindications and possible side effects
Before getting rid of papillomas at home, it is advisable to consult a doctor, learn about contraindications, choose an effective way to eliminate the growth, undergo an examination and confirm the benign nature of the formations. In such cases, self-medication is not recommended:
- treat areas in intimate areas, genitals, mucous membranes;
- pregnancy, lactation;
- Children under 13 years of age;
- presence of an allergic reaction to the components;
- in the presence of the process of transformation of the formation into a malignant tumor.
Improper use of home remedies is fraught with consequences:
- Burning of a healthy area of skin around the growth.
- Scars and scar formation.
- Infection after cauterization procedure.
- Increased prevalence of papillomas.
It is recommended to visit a dermatologist and oncologist to prevent complications and serious consequences. It takes a lot of effort and time to overcome the consequences of the wrong treatment.